Welcome to the Mycot Return Portal. (For Mycot Style & Mycot Live)
If Making a Return from a Live show or Mycot Live site or App
***Please make sure to use your Order Number provided in your Shipping confirmation email. This is the Same number as found on your packing slip as well as the Shipping Label On Your Package. Do Not try to use the order number provided by Comment Sold.
Return Policy of Mycot Style: Please read before submitting a return
All Return must be submitted within 14 days of delivery to you and postmarked back to Mycot within 21 days of delivery to you.
To make a Return, go here: http://bit.ly/mycotreturns
Please include an RMA number either on the outside or inside of your package so that we may process it correctly and in a timely manner when we receive it.
Your Correct "ORDER NUMBER" will be the one found on your Packing Slip inside your Package as well as in your Shipping Confirmation email. It is not the order number that corresponds to a purchase made on Comment Sold
We know shopping online has its challenges and we pride ourselves in doing the best we can in making sure you can purchase with confidence, but of course, not everything is perfect, so please read our return policy so we can help you if you need to send something back.
Please note that this policy is for everyone - we do not play favorites.
- Items can be returned for store credit only. We cannot issue refunds, No Exceptions. You may use store credit to purchase replacement items, or new items all together. Credit never expires.
- Please never attempt to send your purchase back to a manufacturer.
- All returns must be postmarked within 21 days of delivery to you. Holiday items (Halloween, Christmas, etc.) must be postmarked within 7 days of delivery to you. Items postmarked after these periods will not be processed and the shopper will be responsible for covering shipping of the item(s) back to them.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
- All items ending in “0.95”
- ACCESSORIES under $20
- Intimates (bras, sports bras, bralettes, swim suits, etc)
- Beauty products (skin care, make up, hair products, etc.)
- This is to ensure that no customer ever gets sent a product that has previously been opened or used.
- Any items marked down 30% or more
- This applies to all daily deals, mystery bags, or other specials as well as coupon codes of 30% or more.
- Returned items must be in the same condition that you received it- unwashed, unworn, may not smell of cigarette smoke, or show signs of wear and all tags must still be attached.
- To complete your return or exchange, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. The packing list included with your package suffices.
- Once we receive the package from you and inspected, you will be contacted to notify you that we have received your item and your credit/exchange was approved and we will issue you a credit to use at Mycot Style Boutique.
- Except in rare case of a defect or error, You, the customer, are responsible for the cost of mailing back the items as well as shipping charges on new items you purchase with your credit.
- We cannot guarantee exchanges, but upon the process of any item that is returned during the allowed time, credit will be issued to the shoppers account and may be used on any item available at mycotstyle.com or in the Mycot Style App.
- Credit and Issued Gift Cards ARE NOT RETURNABLE, REFUNDABLE & CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH.
Damages or Defective Items:
- We ask that customers inspect items and try them on when they receive them. If we happen to miss a defect and it finds its way to you, we want to be notified within 3 days of delivery to you. If we are not notified within 3 days of a defect, we will not honor returns under the Damages and Defectives policy.
- A damaged item is the one circumstance in which MYCOT will bear responsibility for extra shipping charges and issue a refund if desired.
- If you do receive a damaged item, Please follow these procedures:
- Submit for a return at: http://bit.ly/mycotreturns
- Using your phone, take a picture of the defect and the tag of the item and email it to email@example.com
- Subject the email "Damage" or "Defect"
- Please include your name, the order number & date
- Our customer service department will respond within 24 hrs.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO SEND SOMETHING BACK
- Submit a return at: http://bit.ly/mycotreturns
- You do not need to email us, but if you do not abide by the above policy, your item(s) will not be processed and will sit in receiving, unprocessed.
- Returned items must be in the same condition that you received it- unwashed, unworn, may not smell of cigarette smoke, and all tags must still be attached.
- IF this is not followed. Items will not be received and the buyer will be responsible for shipping fees back to you.
- Returns are processed just 2 days per week so please be patient for your credit to show on your account. We are closed on weekends and holidays so it can take up to 5 days for your return to be processed.
ANY ITEMS REJECTED FOR A RETURN WILL REQUIRE A RESHIPPING FEE.
Please Mail Items to:Mycot Boutique
25275 Budde Rd. Suite 34
Spring, TX 77380
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.